#there is no word to describe how freaking adorable these two are with a baby #omg they would be the cutest married couple with a baby #Cas would sing to it and Dean would be like son of bitch just give it some whiskey #but it would also be his little princess and he would spoil her #and Uncle Sammy would kill any boy who looks at her when she gets older
Saving people, eating pudding…
#Some really awesome shit happened this past season.
Thought to exist only in the lush foothills of Mt. Padalecki.
This is the greatest tweet in the history of tweets
Took my cat to the Vet
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Sam & Dean Pics (Bugs 1x08)
#I would never in a million years picture them using umbrellas, especially Dean #but it is really adorable and I love it #I’m sure it had to do with raining during filming bc they are always saying it constantly rains there #I just find this strangely hot, Sam & Dean with umbrellas, is it just me?But they totally rock them, and of course Dean has full on pouty lips so it makes it that much hotter